Wednesday, May 25, 2011

want to buy a macro lens? Sigma 105mm f2.8 macro for Nikon

I have been talking about macro a little bit here, and if you are thinking of jumping in fully, here is your chance because I have decided to sell one of my macro lenses!  This is a Sigma 105mm macro lens (can focus up to 1:1) for a Nikon camera.  The outside has had some lovin' (a couple scratches or wear marks that have worn at the outer coating of paint, but nothing deeper than that) but the optics are pristine!  Comparing it to my Nikon 105mm it is indistinguishable in image quality.  I have fallen in love with the 105mm focal length for macro because it allows a bit more of a working distance so that you do not shade the subject and/or scare it away.  Brand new, this would go for $480 so I will sell it for $350. (Free shipping in the continental US!) For all the specs, see this link.

Let me know if you are interested or have any questions:
fingerprintphoto@gmail.com

Below is the actual lens and a photo taken with this lens.
thanks,
mk







Note:  If you have one of the lower model D-SLR's that can only use AF-S lenses, this lens will NOT auto focus...but I only use manual focus on macro lenses anyway.




No comments: