Thursday, December 20, 2012

snow plowing

A week or two ago, we got our first snowfall.  But really, today was our first REAL snowfall; 18 inches in less than 24 hours.  Oh, and it was heavy.  Heath called me up and asked if I wanted to ride with him as he plowed the church parking lot.  Foolishly I accepted, thinking it would be fun to see what it is like to plow.  Little did I know that the back a forth is sickening, especially because you can't really see out the windows...and when you can see out, the landscape is all white anyway so you have no reference for your movement.


It was still worth it.  Brought back California memories of digging out 4x4 stuck in the mud...except this time is was colder...



It was also just fun to get out, the first major snow really makes things magical.








And thanks Heath, for not only letting me tag along, but for taking so much of your time to do this for the church.



No comments: