Friday, December 30, 2011

best of every day 2011

Taking my camera with me everywhere (sorta) is easy enough, but capturing moments takes more intentionality than just popping a couple snapshots here and there.  But it gets easier the more I do it.  And it helps to have a patient wife who lets me get lost in creating images.

Here are some of my favorite images from 2011's "everyday moments."



South West Photojournalism Conference

Tractor Rally as a protest?

Hiking at Devils Lake

Sarah's Garden (one of them)

Pirate Days

Just a random moment

Biking downtown with Sarah and her sister

another random moment in the office

Sarah's other garden

Hiking with some friends

Apple picking with little ones

Flying with Heath

Church leaders retreat

Thanksgiving with parents

Cookie decorating

1 comment:

Amy Hauptman said...

those were HUGE SUNFLOWERS!!!