Sunday, June 13, 2010

friday night baseball

Steve treated me to my first Mallard’s baseball game on Friday. The Mallards are part of a summer league in our neck of the woods; basically a bunch of college baseball players getting a feel for the pros, similar to the minor league. Anyway, my lack of baseball knowledge aside, it was educational and fun…for a baseball game.








I  wisely left most of the weight of my camera gear in the car by just taking two prime lenses (honestly, I feel freer at times with less) with the extra lens in my pocket, so no bag. Really I just had one photo in my mind, but below are a couple to that vain; I wanted to wait until after sunset when the glowing blue sky matches the field lights. The last photo just looked like a baseball shot, esp. in B&W.








No comments: