Monday, August 1, 2011

Lydia and Josh Wedding teaser

I normally don’t do this but here is a teaser from a wedding I JUST shot. I just couldn’t go to long without looking at these portraits. Steve Salt and I shot Lydia and Josh's wedding together, which we have done before, but what we have not done before is team portraits. This was a fun collaborative effort in creating some fun portrait in an amazing location. We would both brainstorm about location, poses, lighting and look. Even if it was my finger that shot the photo, it was truly a joint creation. After nearly 10 hours of shooting a wedding, Steve and I felt as giddy as school boys (well at least I did) as we ran around a very old Theater shooting to our hearts content.  (Steves take on the shoot can be found here.)
Here a couple quick edits that I thought were worth showing in advance.

Thanks again guys, for the great day and the great location.






No comments: