Wednesday, March 2, 2011

visiting camarillo

After our Yucaipa visit, Sarah and I headed up to Sarah’s hometown church in Camarillo. If I feel at home in the mountains, Sarah feels it in the ocean, so we made a stop…or two at her beaches. Even at noon when the sun is at its apex and the worst time to take photos, I was as giddy as a school boy shooting more images than I probably needed because everywhere I looked I would see a shot that was better than the 3 I just took a second prior. While in Camarillo, I also got to meet up with my brother Wade and my college roommate Ryan.  Wade is running sound for a church in Fullerton, that has an amazing system and lots of toys. Ryan just got the car he had in high school and is slowly fixing it up so I thought it fitting to take a high school senior portrait of him and his new baby.










No comments: