Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Kids at Christmas









Well, now that i am older and out of my parents house... Christmas is a little different, esp since I am far from home and have not made it back for a Christmas yet. This all said to setup an observation I saw this Christmas... Christmas is a lot more fun when you experience it with Kids. Kids get the joy of Christmas, they get the simplicity, they get the lit up faces, they bring fun into a room.

These are some pics of the kids I got to spend Christmas with.

All these were shot with either a wide zoom or fast fixed telephoto. Sometimes I can't even tell which I used. I have really loved this combo, and many times I could get away with shooting 90% of my gigs with these two lenses; they are versitle, compact, light and I have learned to see in their focal lengths.

No comments: