Saturday, August 30, 2008

farmers market light perpective




I was walking around farmers market today with Sarah and we realized that it will soon be winter and all this will be gone…sad times.

I have taken my camera to farmers market many times, but never really got anything that I like. I tried the people photography thing and was to shy, I tried the details thing but the images looked like everyone else’s. This time I tried to just look for light, I asked myself, “where were the shafts of light pouring its goodness over” and photographed that. I also decided to only take a wide lens that makes things “look bigger” when you get really close (inches) to them, it also has the side effect of being wide enough to allow a bit of the background to stay in the image. I liked the results.





More images can be found here!


No comments: