Wednesday, April 23, 2008

At least Chicago is warm and sunny



I am once again out on a shoot, 3 states and 8 planes in the last 3 weeks. I love this job.

This time I am in Chicago at Northwester University. Diana and I are shooting a story for the Multi Ethnic Department about diversity, evangelism, and justice. Why not, you can’t get one without the others right? Anyway… we, a two man team are taking a ton of gear and trying to run around a campus that is physically spread out and technically challenging (since it is private we need a lot of permissions) while trying to capture the story that is here.

It is not like we are the movie crew on campus though, there is a feature length film being shot as well, our two man team disappears compared to their 50+ team, several trailers and catered meals...I mean they have a trailer just for their light stands, I just have half a bag.

No comments: