Saturday, April 5, 2008

And the wedding season officially started







Even though I have been booking weddings for several months, today the wedding season officially started with my first pre-wedding portrait session (standard in all wedding packages.) And what a day to start on, one of the warmest days in a long time, a break in the rain, perfect sunlight and a great couple. Joe and Jen were supper easy and obviously happy to be getting married.

Tech: I used a full gamut of lenses as well as off camera flash, all images but the last walking shot I used an off camera strobe fired manually from my on camera strobe. It was good to have Finn there to help out with the lightstand, made it easy. I tried to shoot all poses/locations with at least two focal lengths, which worked really well and gives variety to the couple.

No comments: